Thursday, June 26, 2014

Family

Family has many different meanings to me. I have family related by blood. I have family I choose to be mine. My circle of friends is very tight and they are my family....some more so than blood. Life has many curve balls and many ups/downs. I have always tried to be strong and keep a smile on my face. Now I am learning to rely on God and my family/friends. This new adventure I'm going to take is going to be amazing with everyone in tow!


Life has a funny way of changing - sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse. Mine has changed in ways I could never imagine. I am getting married in 2 days. Most who know me - knew this probably would never happen. I am a very independent woman and have always done as I pleased. I am a spoiled rotten brat according to the men in my family (my dad, my grandpa, and my uncle) - but take a wild guess who spoiled me rotten? Yep - those guys!!


Now I have met a man who I love with everything I can humanly possibly ever imagine. We are combining families and will become a family of 8. I will update more after the wedding! Be blessed! Love you all!


***Photo courtesy of Christ Carlson @ http://c-imagesphotography.com/ ***

No comments: